Thursday, June 16, 2011

Shifts in Being

Let me notice WHAT my current World is
What am I thinking about people around me and my current situation
These perceptions are likely to persist even in new circumstances
My circumstances are arising out of my own internal conversations
What are my opinions about the recent (and older) happenings in my life?
WHO do I think is wrong? WHAT do I think is wrong?
Irrespective of the apparent truth, these stories are my own creations!
In the external world, I will continue to SEE whatever is in My Mind!
The more I am attached to my opinions the more they will show up in new people and places
The way out is to simply start LOOKING at the world coming from my Highest Vision of the life I wish to experience

4 comments:

Meeta said...

Simply Awesome Coach !

Amarendra said...

Thanks, Meeta for your ever enthusiastic endorsement :-))

Ankur said...

Thanks for sharing the piece Amar. It's an eye-opener...a quick reminder to say bye-bye to our suffering....and a beautiful cue to create ourselves from our highest vision. Thanks..look forward to more such posts from you in future...!

Amarendra said...

Thanks, Ankur Buddy! These are reminders to myself and am glad to share it with all!